Andice, TX Real Estate

Andice is located five miles southwest of Florence in northwest Williamson County. The area was first settled is 1857 by Joshua Stapp who built the first school and church. The town was then named Stapp but was renamed Berry Creek a few years later with the inception of the Berry Creek post office. Andrew Jackson, […]